5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Watch Maid In Malacañang
There are tons of reasons why Filipinos especially Gen Z and Alpha generations should not watch Maid in Malacañang. So if you don’t like Director Darryl Yap, then you are at the right web page. Let me fuel your mind with critical reasoning to empower you more on this movie which has been described as politically motivated after PBBM won by majority votes in the 2022 elections.
If you are one of those people who hates historical revisionism, someone who doesn’t like the idea of cancel culture, and if you believe that you are a victim of Martial Law, then you better seriously read this article. Also, don’t forget to spread this online especially to your friend who claims to be full of wisdom in variety of fields like politics, socio-economic topics, among other discipline.
1. Waste of time. Everybody doesn’t like to waste their time especially watching nonsense movies. So, if you don’t like to waste your time then you better watch Maid in Malacañang because every second of the movie’s timeline would give you better understanding on the series of events in the very eyes of ordinary people inside the palace. The maids serving the Marcos family have their own version of the story which you need to hear and listen.
2. Historical revisionism. Watching this film will make you understand that there were tons of false information and fake news injected in our academic books. You will realize that the authors of those books were only taking political facts from a single spectrum in our past and left the other side of the story in the dark.
3. Proof of political cults. Praises and appreciations were only given to specific groups whom they claimed that they were the ones who freed the country from massive political destruction. The story of the maids in Malacañang gives you broader perspective of the national event during the Marcos era which has been largely depicted as chaotic political leadership. However, in this film, it reiterated several recorded facts(video artifacts) proving that a certain group was trying to pull down the government. The true villain were those people who raided and stormed the Malacañang. Can you also imagine that religious groups made a huge role in toppling down the good governance of Marcos?
4. It will lessen the cults followers. In line with item #3, this is self explanatory unless someone is trying to be dumb or tries to be too intelligent. I know most of the political cults (who now blend into different colors, di ko na alam ano kulay nila eh!!!) are trying to protect their diminishing numbers.
Before I drop the last reason, I would like you to gather your thoughts so you can defend and make critical judgment and convince people not to believe on those false information on Facebook.
5. The film will cause you heart stroke. If you reach this far, then I think you should surely share this article on all of your social media accounts. I am pretty much confident as well that you know the people who will be in comatose if they try watching the movie.
There you go! I said my piece and the 5 reasons why you shouldn’t watch Darryl Yap’s Maid in Malacañang movie.
Enjoy watching the movie!!! bleeehh!!!