By: DiversityHuman in Technology
- Motorola Atrix . A dual-core smartphone with online computer power.
- Apple iPad 2. Tthe second and current generation of the iPad, a tablet computer designed, developed and marketed by Apple.
- RIM BlackBerry Playbook. A tablet computer by Research In Motion.
- Sony NGP. The crazy next generation PSP with dual analog sticks and multiple touchpads that you can’t find on other handheld.
- Samsung BD-D7500. A Blu-ray Player from Samsung.
- iPhone 4. A touchscreen slate smartphone developed by Apple Inc.
- Motorola Xoom. Android-based tablet computer by Motorola.
- Sony HDR-TD10. Handycam camcorder from Sony.
- Samsung Galaxy S II. Android smartphone from Samsung.
- LG Optimus 3D. Android 3D mobile device from LG.
- HTC Flyer. A tablet computer by HTC Corporation.
- Nintendo 3DS. A portable game console produced by Nintendo.
- HTC Incredible S. Android Smartphone manufactured by HTC Corporation.
- Google TV. Smart TV platform co-developed by Google, Intel, Sony and Logitech.
- Apple MacBook Pro. Macintosh portable computers.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Handheld game console smartphone produced by Sony Ericsson.
- Google Nexus S. A smartphone co-developed by Google and Samsung.
- Leica M9 Titanium. Digital Camera.
- Sony MHS-FS3 Bloggie 3D. HD camera from sony.
- Parrot Asteroid. Android-powered car stereo.
Posted by DiversityHuman.com on 28 Dec 2011
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: Should you, or your organization, possess the copyright to any images attached on our main entries and you are able to prove such claim, please contact the webmaster at your earliest convenience. Use of these materials (images,embedded videos, etc.) are not intended as a copyright infringement on any of the artist or any other entity's copyrighted material.
28 Dec 2011
Apple iPad 2
HTC Incredible S
Leica M9 Titanium
RIM BlackBerry Playbook
Samsung Galaxy S II
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play