Foreigner's Racist Comments vs. Megan Young
A foreigner is in hot water following her alleged racist comment on Facebook against the Filipina Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Devina Deviva said on her post, "Miss Philippines is Miss World? What a joke! I did not know those maids have anything else in them Ha Ha Ha."
Her rude manners on the social networking site caught the attention of many Filipinos, who initially went on defending the overseas filipino workers. Here's a video clip showing her racist comments against Megan Young and the Filipinos in general.
Deviva is reportedly living in Singapore. Below is one of her photos from her own Facebook account.
Many hate campaigns are being put up on Facebook but DH.com don't like to be part of it. Let's properly channel our feedback to her. Let's calm down and be educated in our manners too. Come to think of this, if we will bash her online, will it make us look more professional than her?
UPDATE: An open letter from a British man about the racist comments of Devina has gone viral on Facebook
|Print article||This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 10/02/13 at 04:37:00 am . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
Note: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @DiversityHuman
Also visit our G+ profile.About the Author
DiversityHuman.com - It's all about us. It's all about you!
- Metrolink bus heist in EDSA, Wifi-enabled Bus Target of Robberies
- John Henry Marquez wins Gold in 2014 Math IMAS Competion in Taiwan
- Bomb Threat at LTFRB main office in QC
- Kontrabidas of Walang Hanggan led by Noni Buencamino sing Just The Way You Are
- Mark Joseph Tajo Solis' List of Stolen Photos, UP graduate Plagiarized Pictures won Prizes Around the World
- Venezuela crowned Miss Universe 2013, Ariella Arida 3rd runner-up| TOP 5 list of Winners
- Chinese Vessel Runs aground in Tubbataha Reef, Chinese Fishermen Invade Philippine waters
- Remains of 5-Meter Tall Human Discovered by Archaeologists!
- Champagne sells for $156,000 after 170 years under water
- Globe 'hackers': Korean Yooun Nayong and Carlo Dadulla (Pinoy) Arrested in Mandaluyong City