Foreigner's Racist Comments vs. Megan Young
A foreigner is in hot water following her alleged racist comment on Facebook against the Filipina Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Devina Deviva said on her post, "Miss Philippines is Miss World? What a joke! I did not know those maids have anything else in them Ha Ha Ha."
Her rude manners on the social networking site caught the attention of many Filipinos, who initially went on defending the overseas filipino workers. Here's a video clip showing her racist comments against Megan Young and the Filipinos in general.
Deviva is reportedly living in Singapore. Below is one of her photos from her own Facebook account.
Many hate campaigns are being put up on Facebook but DH.com don't like to be part of it. Let's properly channel our feedback to her. Let's calm down and be educated in our manners too. Come to think of this, if we will bash her online, will it make us look more professional than her?
UPDATE: An open letter from a British man about the racist comments of Devina has gone viral on Facebook
|Print article||This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 10/02/13 at 04:37:00 am . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
Note: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.About the Author
- MV Josille 2 sank leaving 5 dead and 4 missing
- The Blind Brothers, Joker and Jemro Mendoza: "Greatest Love Of All" Youtube Video
- NO BRA DAY JULY 9 2012 - Parental Guidance is advised
- Denise Laurel or Deniece Cornejo, a Viral Case of Mistaken Identity
- Well-respected Actor Roy Alvarez succumbed to Death
- Kobe Paras Dunks against Lebron James|In Your Face
- Billy Crawford, Nikki Gil break up
- Kristine Enriquez Salvador missing in Thailand
- Roxanne Cabanero y Acosta Buzz ng Bayan Exclusive Interview Video
- Anne Curtis' Latest Mermaid Photos, Dyesebel Pictorial