Kristel Tejada's Suicide Note - UP Manila Student ended Life due to Tuition issues
Kristel Tejada's Suicide Note
A suicide note was found in the pocket of Kristel Tejada’s pants. The words, written in red, were expressions of love for her family.
She also sought her parents forgiveness because she ended her life.
“Mahal na mahal ko ang pamilya ko. At lahat din ng iba pang nagmamahal sa akin. Di ko lang talaga rin kinaya. Sana mapatawad at ipagdasal niyo ko. Salamat sa lahat magkikita pa ulit tayo. Sorry pero kailangan ko lang talagang gawin to (I love my family very much, and all those who love me. I just could not take it anymore. I hope that they will forgive me and pray for me. Thank you for everything and we will see each other again. Sorry but I really need to do this).”
“Tandaan (Remember) : Without true love, we’re nothing,” she said in her letter.
Kristel’s mother, Blesilda, 38, said she would keep her daughter’s suicide letter.
Kristel Tejada drank silver cleaner at their home in Tondo around 3 a.m. last Friday.
She was rushed to the Metropolitan Medical Center but emergency teams failed to revive her.
Source: PhilStar news
|Print article||This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 03/18/13 at 01:49:00 am . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
- Shocking Video: Catfight of Two naked Girls | Babaeng mag bestfriend, tuloy ang away kahit hubad at wala ng suot!
- List of Philippine holidays for 2014
- Philippine Navy locally made Attack Craft and Landing Craft Utility
- Megan Young wins crown, Miss World 2013 in Bali Indonesia (Photos and Videos)
- Netizens Protest "EDSA Tayo" vs Pork Barrel Scam and PDAF abolition|September 11, 2013
- Bea Santiago wins crown | Miss International 2013
- Humiliated High School Student committed Suicide in Cagayan, Teachers of Sanchez Mira School of Arts and Trades in hot water
- [Shocking Miracle]Video of the Three-year-old Girl who Returned to Life in Aurora, Zamboanga del Sur