Kristel Tejada's Suicide Note - UP Manila Student ended Life due to Tuition issues
Kristel Tejada's Suicide Note
A suicide note was found in the pocket of Kristel Tejada’s pants. The words, written in red, were expressions of love for her family.
She also sought her parents forgiveness because she ended her life.
“Mahal na mahal ko ang pamilya ko. At lahat din ng iba pang nagmamahal sa akin. Di ko lang talaga rin kinaya. Sana mapatawad at ipagdasal niyo ko. Salamat sa lahat magkikita pa ulit tayo. Sorry pero kailangan ko lang talagang gawin to (I love my family very much, and all those who love me. I just could not take it anymore. I hope that they will forgive me and pray for me. Thank you for everything and we will see each other again. Sorry but I really need to do this).”
“Tandaan (Remember) : Without true love, we’re nothing,” she said in her letter.
Kristel’s mother, Blesilda, 38, said she would keep her daughter’s suicide letter.
Kristel Tejada drank silver cleaner at their home in Tondo around 3 a.m. last Friday.
She was rushed to the Metropolitan Medical Center but emergency teams failed to revive her.
Source: PhilStar news
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, PLEASE SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!
Website Disclaimer: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
|This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 03/18/13 at 01:49:00 am . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @DiversityHuman
Also visit our G+ profile.About the Author
DiversityHuman.com - It's all about us. It's all about you!
- Dennis Padilla allegedly wrote a letter urging Caloocan residents not to vote for Echiverri (Political Scandal Letter)
- Julia Montes Sexy Pictorial?(Photos included)
- Suzy Favor Hamilton, former US Olympian turned Escort in Las Vegas
- Captain Bok, Hero behind Cebu Pacific mishap in Davao Airport
- Woman beats a Toddler "Kawawa Yung Bata" Viral Video | Child Abuse
- OFW Diane Castillo NEEDING YOUR HELP - Amman Jordan
- APO Fraternity's 2012 Oblation Run held at UP Manila with the Theme of "Pagsusulong ng Internet Freedom"
- Celebrities who defied Grammys 2013 dress code (Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, and many more)
- Marian Rivera now Engaged to Dingdong Dantes
- Delete Facebook photos forever