National NO BRA DAY JULY 9 2012
National No Bra Day July 9, 2012
After the "NO Panty Day" now here comes NO Bra Day. When I took my break yesterday, my colleagues were talking this no bra thingy. I heard them saying that this would be observed this 9th of July and they are encouraging their girlfriends to show support.
My initial reaction? I doubted its authenticity just like the No Panty Day but still I gave myself a chance to conduct a research to verify its validity.
When I came home I tried a couple of google searches and I found this website - nationalnobraday.webs.com. It says,
Ladies, free your breasts for 24 hours by removing those dreadful (but at times oh-so-helpful) bras. Our perkiness should not be hidden. It is time that the world see what we were blessed with. Your breasts might be colossal, adorable, miniature, full, jiggly, fancy, sensitive, glistening, bouncy, smooth, tender, still blossoming, rosy, plump, fun, silky, Jello-like, fierce, jolly, nice, naughty, cuddly… But the most used word to describe your breasts on July 9th should be FREE!
Gentlemen, you can participate too! Your job will be to support us ladies by rocking something purple. It can be a purple tie, purple boxers, purple socks, the NNBD button or t-shirt.. If it is purple or with the NNBD logo, it supports us. (Your support means quite a lot to us…)
If wearing a bra on this day is absolutely necessary, you can definitely show your support by wearing something purple.
NoBraDay.com on the other hand, has a front page highlighting "Every Friday is NO BRA DAY". But July 9 this year does not fall on a friday which also opposes to many blog articles citing that No Bra Day is done during Saturday. And all other search results I got bears the statement - I have no clue on when, where, and who started this tradition.
Wikipedia has no related article regarding No Bra Day but there is a National Cleavage Day which says:
National Cleavage Day is an annual celebration held in either March or April in South Africa, sponsored by the brassiere marketer Wonderbra. National Cleavage Day was started in 2002 and held at the beginning of April every year.
A photograph of a woman showing her cleavage taken on the day in celebration of the event in April 2008.
Now, do we really have to support this No Bra Day on July 9?
First and foremost, in my observation this is no longer necessary for the majority of Hollywood actresses. Britney Spears flat out refuses to wear bras though her mom always advise her to wear one. Britney Spears thinks bras are just a suggestion. It's both annoying and awesome for different reasons, she said. Same goes to Lindsay Lohan. She even went braless during her appearance in the court. Fergi, Rihanna, Ciara, Sharon Stone, and Jennifer Lopez did the same instance.
I also received comments from women that they normally take off their bra when they are at home because of a simple scientific reason - doctors suggest women that they need to unbra when going to bed to avoid breast cancer. So, I guess even without this event millions of women are already doing this on a daily basis. And how about those tribes who are still not living in the modern lifestyle? What are you expecting from them?
1. DiversityHuman.com does not own any photo shown in this article. Credit remains to original authors. If you own the image and you wish your name to appear and be credited properly, please hit the 'contact us' link at the top menu.
2. DiversityHuman.com does not support distribution of pornographic images. If there are photos in this article that are considered offensive, please let us know by following the suggested step in #1.
3. Showing the photo of the South American tribe women does not aim to humiliate the ethnic group. DiversityHuman.com is against racism.
|Print article||This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 07/04/12 at 09:55:00 pm . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
Note: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @DiversityHuman
Also visit our G+ profile.About the Author
DiversityHuman.com - It's all about us. It's all about you!
- Sex Scandal Photos of Barangay Poll Candidate spread in Davao City
- Iloilo student-teacher sex video scandal spread on Facebook
- Juan Manuel Marquez KO'd Manny Pacquiao [video]
- John Paul Encinas made a public apology but still facing charges after being caught on video assaulting a female cashier
- Lebron James Ring : NBA first ring with millions of memes
- Fake Facebook notifications arriving in your email
- Three Filipino nurses kidnapped in Libya
- RIP Sen. Miriam Santiago (1945-2014) | Fake or Real News?
- Robert Pattinson devastated and shocked over Kristen Stewart cheating
- Wanna go for a Hitch? | No Pants Subway Ride 2014, New York