NO PANTY DAY June 22 - PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED
NO PANTY DAY - PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED
NO PANTY Day is trending in social media websites. As what it explicitly says it encourages women not to wear their undies. I could not validate the authenticity of this event and I could not figure out who is the main source of this hot topic. I searched several keywords that could be related to this topic but unfortunately it all directed me to blog sites who don't have any idea too.
Wikipedia has an article called NO PANTS Day which says,
No Pants Day is a participatory holiday that happens on the first Friday in June. The holiday is based on the premise of having people spend their day not wearing any pants(trousers). Participants are challenged to act as if there is nothing strange about not wearing pants in public. The liberation of breaking a social taboo and seeing the reaction of people not aware of the event generally makes the event fun for its participants.
Could it be the source a pervert? I don't know. I don't have any clue. Here in the Philippines, actress Izza Ignacio admitted that she doesn't wear undies when she goes out because she feels uncomfortable (ABS CBN interview in late 90's).
But one thing for sure, the astronomical summer (Northern Hemisphere) began Wednesday,20 June 2012, and ends Friday, 21 September 2012. So it maybe literally hot in some places which drives people to take off their clothes even their undies to feel better.
Here are some photos I got from google searches regarding "NO PANTS DAY".
NO PANTS DAY in PARIS
|Print article||This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 06/22/12 at 12:59:00 pm . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
Note: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @DiversityHuman
Also visit our G+ profile.About the Author
DiversityHuman.com - It's all about us. It's all about you!
- Father slammed 3-year-old daughter on concrete floor, La Paz-Iloilo City
- Anne Curtis Primadonna 2013 Pre-Holiday Ad Campaign Photo
- WBO panel : Pacquiao won the fight
- Masked men harassed Bukidnon indigenous people and youth activists
- BIG SALE - I’m Shoe In Love bazaar at NBC Tent: June 30 – July 1, 2012
- Giselle G Tongi FHM Philippines cover (August Issue)
- Kristine Zhenie (KZ) Tandingan wins one million on "Singing Bee" Game Show
- Usain Bolt remains the fastest Man - London Olympics 2012
- The Return of San Miguel Beermen (PBA 2014)
- Marian Rivera Photo Gallery including FHM's 150th cover babe photo