Following the release of a second sex video supposedly showing Miranda with Naig, the NBI on Tuesday said its investigation into the case has made remarkable progress. NBI Cybercrime Division chief Vic Lorenzo said, "So far may mga leads, and actually meron nalang kaming isang hard drive na hinihinitay." He also added that they are coordinating with counterparts abroad to finally pinpoint the source of the scandalous video.
Lorenzo believes that both sex videos of Chito Miranda were uploaded by the same suspect, but added the investigation has yet to establish links. The NBI official admitted that tracking down suspects in internet-related cases has proven difficult compared to other crimes. Lorenzo also pointed the anonymity that internet users can afford which makes cybercrime cases difficult to handle.
He went on to emphasize that those found guilty of violating Republic Act 9995, or the Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act of 2009, may be imprisoned for a minimum of three years to a maximum of seven years.
Like and SHARE this interesting post to your friends!
Website Disclaimer: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.