Here are the Top trending youtube videos of 2012. Enjoy watching!
1. PSY - GANGNAM STYLE
PSY was 2012's Internet breakout star as Gangnam Style approached 1 billion views and became YouTube's most-watched video of all time in just 6 months.
2. Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover)
The biggest cover video of 2012 belonged to Canadian band Walk off the Earth, whose unconventional take on Gotye's single became an international hit.
3. KONY 2012
For a week in March, the most-shared video in the world was a 30-minute doc from a nonprofit group driving unprecedented discussion and interest.
4. "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen - Feat. Justin Bieber, Selena, Ashley Tisdale & MORE!
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and more kicked off the Call Me Maybe lip sync trend that helped make it 2012's song of the summer.
5. Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney. Epic Rap Battles Of History Season 2
In 2012, ERB's Season 2 drew over 250 million views and this political battle was one of the many, many videos we watched during the election season.
6. A DRAMATIC SURPRISE ON A QUIET SQUARE
TNT's launch in Belgium was accompanied by this epic stunt, becoming one of the most popular "ads" of the year.
7. WHY YOU ASKING ALL THEM QUESTIONS? .. #FCHW
Emmanuel Hudson teamed up with Spoken Reasons, producing 2012's most entertaining commute.
8. Dubstep Violin Original- Lindsey Stirling- Crystallize
Lindsey Stirling's unexpectedly awesome combination of dubstep and violin helped make her channel a huge hit in 2012.
9. Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen
Early in the year, this extreme look into father-daughter relationships in the age of social media sparked a storm of controversy and discussion.
10. Felix Baumgartner's supersonic freefall from 128k' - Mission Highlights
Felix Baumgartner's jump from space was one of the most viewed live events ever with millions of viewers tuning in or watching these highlights